Rates and services


  • Renting the entire Villa and pool for your exclusive use

  • Accommodation for up to 12 people (plus 2 baby cots)

  • Bed linen, towels for kitchen and bathroom (set of bath towel, face towel and guest towel per guest) with weekly change

  • Cleaning after guests’ departure

  • Use of clothes washing facilities (washing and drying machine)

  • Consumption of electricity, water and gas

  • Air conditioning, air comfort and heating

  • Wireless Internet access

  • Private parking

  • Local taxes

Please check the rates and availability for when you would like to book using the simple-to-use “Booking Online”.

We advise you to check on our “Special Offers” and “Holiday Packages” (for instance, the hire of the villa with our personal chef and/or wine-tasting in a carefully selected vineyard).

In the summer season the Villa is only available for minimum let of 1 week (from Saturday to Saturday).

To save time check on our “Booking Online” to ensure you get the best possible rates!

All that’s left to say is… Have a great stay in Tuscany!


Terms and conditions (booking and cancellation) :

When a booking is made we ask for a minimum of 30% as a deposit (please note, NON-REFUNDABLE in the case of cancellation). The remaining 70% should be paid 45 or 30 days before arrival, as per agreement reached.


For any cancellation after 30 days before arrival, unless agreed otherwise, all payments already made are not refundable.


Assicurazione di Viaggio

For any cancellation after 30 days before arrival, unless agreed otherwise, all payments already made are not refundable.

For who demands a full refund on cancellation at any moment, we suggest the following solution: within 24 hours from the confirmation of your booking, take out an insurance policy eliminating any risks.


Starting from the price of 99,00 €uros you can activate “Booking Protection” by Allianz Global Assistance, an insurance policy that protects your booking at Villa Colombai in case of cancellation, having to cut short your stay or arriving later than the date booked.


It is quick and easy, just a few clicks away!


What we Offer:

Private parking

Air comfort conditioning in all 6 rooms

Wireless Internet access: full high speed signal throughout the Villa (garden and swimming pool included)

LCD 40 inch High Definition TV: with Digital Terrestrial and Satellite channels and CD and DVD player

Washing, drying and ironing facilities

Swimming pool: private pool in natural travertine stone, hydro-massage area with saltwater (treatment and electrolysis system by Culligan) enclosed for safety

Barbecue: stone barbecue facilities with 2 grills

Mini soccer field: a 18 by 38 metre grass football pitch with 3 by 2 metre goals 3

Table tennis: with rackets and balls

Table football: with balls

Pay area for children (up to 8 years): slides and swings

Pets: accepted and welcome

On Demand:

Private chef: on request*

Taste workshops: on request*

Weddings and Special Events: on request*

Guided Tours and Tastings: on request*

Airport Shuttle Service: on request

Cleaning Services: on request

Change of linen and towels: on request

Holiday Insurance: on request when booking or within 24 hours of the booking confirmation

*It is advisable to book these services in advance to guarantee availability.


Come and Enjoy Real Tuscany. We’re Waiting for You!